Love nature? Miss it amidst the concrete jungle life? Make your haven at home with Indoor Plants that can easily survive within the cemented walls of your room. Indoor plants are an excellent option for giving an outdoorsy touch to your space. Moreover, the plants provide you with cleaner air adding a lively and vibrant feel to your interiors that instantly uplifts your mood.
Indoor plants are mostly tropical with temperature tolerance between 60 degrees and 80 degrees Fahrenheit making them suitable for indoors.
- Indoor plants can very well survive in the shade and do not need constant exposure to sunlight.
- Indoor plants do not depict visible signs of dormancy like outdoor plants whose leaves wither and decay. However, they may look faded during dormancy.
- Indoor plants can also be planted outside, but they should be placed in shaded locations.
House plants are undoubtedly beautiful and can give an artsy touch to your living space. But before you buy them, you need to weigh down the pros and cons of these plants to make the correct decision.
- Indoor plants can enliven your room with their splendid beauty.
- These come in all sizes and varieties, giving you a myriad of choices.
- The house plants are a cheap way to give your home a fresh look.
- They create a colorful and vibrant ambiance in your room.
- The sight of bright plants can relax you and uplift your mood.
- You can plant them in designer pots to give your space a unique look.
- The plants are known to purify the air inside your house.
- The plants also add in moisture to the environment, providing a great option for those living in dry conditions.
- Like outdoor plants, house plants also require care and maintenance. If you have no time to take care of them, then no use of buying them as they will soon wilt and die.
- If you are prone to allergies due to airborne particles, then indoor plants can increase your trouble as they add pollens to the air.
- Indoor plants are not a great option in case you live in high humidity areas as they will further increase the moisture content in the air.
- You must pick a plant wisely, as some can grow massive and can take much space.
- Some plants can look awful in between the flowering seasons.
- If there are children and pets in your home, then you should be careful about where to place the plants.
- Adding in chemical fertilizers to the plants can result in the production of synthetic particles that may circulate in the air and cause irritation or allergies.
Indoor plants are quite in trend and are readily available. You can buy them at greengrocers’ shops or even shopping malls. The plants are also available online on various e-retail stores.
Indoor plants are a great décor idea. These can enhance the beauty of your living space and give it a fresh new look. Further, these make the air inside your home healthier. So, if you have some space in your house and are willing to take care of the plants, then you can add the plants to your place to give it a lively and creative touch.